Thursday, January 18, 2007

Getting your kite fixed, Marco's kite repair shop

kiterepairshop Originally uploaded by activecumbuco.
Another great day of kiting in Cumbuco, but at the end of the day I crashed my kite a little too hard onto the water, tsggrhhii. I tore up a large part of the sail close to the leading edge. Ahumn, so much for good quality kites.. :) In the village I had already seen the sign, kite repair shop. So I went there, Marco is running this place, he is Italian and speaks English very well. After a quick look he said that he would fix it, ready tomorrow morning. Perfect, I think I am lucky that the high season is over at the moment and that he has some more time. I guess I was double lucky since he is closed normally during this time of the year. Anyway, for a few R$ I got it fixed, and he has done a great job repairing it. Will try it this afternoon and see if it flies just as good as before. We'll go for breakfast now, trying out this place which we saw last night, and they serve a complete breakfast as well. Start making some plans for the next weeks, any suggestions would be welcome. Ciao.

No comments: